Client Portal Guide
1. Client Portal Registration
○ When your provider/clinic invites you to register for the client portal, you will
receive an email with a link.
○ You will be asked to create a username and password.
○ While registering, you can also sign up for Email Notifications and/or SMS Text
Message appointment reminders as well.
2. Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices
○ After you’ve registered for the client portal, you will be prompted to sign the
‘Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices’.
○ You will be able to review, sign, and download as needed.
3. Completing Business Intake - Client Information
○ Once you’ve signed the HIPAA document, you will be directed to enter your
personal information. On the left navigation bar, you will see multiple tabs
underneath ‘Business Intake’. Please go through these fields and complete or
confirm the data is entered correctly. Any updates or additions will automatically
be input in the software for your provider.
○ Note on Insurance Section: Some providers/clinics are private pay only. If your
provider/clinic is private pay only, please skip this section. If you do enter
insurance information, you will be prompted to sign a Release of Information to
Insurance after clicking, ‘Save’.
4. Completing Clinical Intake - Diagnostic Assessment
○ Next, your provider/clinic may want you to complete the ‘Clinical Intake’. On the
left navigation, select ‘Clinic Intake’ and then select ‘Personal History’.
○ Personal History has (5) sections. At the end of the 5th section, you will be
prompted to “Save and Send to My Provider”. If this button is not clicked, the data
will not transfer over to your provider/clinic.
5. Signing Documents/Completing Assessments
○ After finishing all this demographic and clinical information, your provider may
have extra documents for you to sign. Click on the Home icon on the left
navigation bar., this will take you to the dashboard.
○ On your dashboard, you will see any extra documents needing a signature or
assessments needing to be completed, see photo below for an example.
This document is a quick start guide. Your specific clinic/provider may want you to use the client
portal for other purposes as well. Please contact your clinic to see if any further action is
Follow the link below to enter a secure client portal to communicate securely with your therapist. You may have previously received an invitation by
way of email with a link to register with Empathic Clinical Suite. If so, you may now follow this link to continue to the secure portal. If you have not
registered yet, please contact your therapist to do so, and then you may return to this page to continue to the secure portal.
Copyright © 2021 Hollywood Therapy - All Rights Reserved.